Your Business is Home Base For All Your Digital Marketing.
If you don’t get your website right, it’s very hard to succeed with content marketing and lead generation. Your website is where everything comes together to attract, convert, and close leads.
In the past, a “great business website” was aesthetically appealing as the “look” of the website is what was primarily judged. The marketing landscape has changed though as just having something that is pretty isn’t nearly enough to build a business online.
The following questions are just a few that need to be addressed when thinking about a new website design for you business:
Do you need Help?
- What is is the value proposition that your readers will see on your home page?
- What is the most effective layout to drive prospects into leads?
- What is the most effective header image for my site?
- What are the major services/products that should be mentioned on our home page without overwhelming the viewers?
- Where are the best placements for calls-to-action buttons, offers, and opt-in forms on my site?
- How many landing pages should I have, and what should they look like?
- What should be on the sidebar of each page?
- How should the blog function with the rest of the website so that everything is interconnected?
- What should the copy sound like throughout the content of the site?
- What do we need to do to generate more opt-ins for our email list and build our database?
- Where would be the best places to use video or visual marketing, such as infographics, on the site?
These are just a handful of questions that need to be addressed when going into a successful web design project., We have built our own website design process by working with businesses in a variety of industries that covers everything you need to have a successful website.
If you’re looking for answers and want to work with a company that integrates design, copy, and marketing strategy, click the link below to see a case study of our client Leadership Design Group.