Are you getting the most out of your website?
FIGURE OUT IF YOUR WEBSITE IS WORKING FOR YOU…
Your website is the online hub for your company. It has the potential to serve as an automated sales pipeline or it can also communicate a negative perception of your brand.
This checklist will aid you in determining your web design strategy, determing what key elements need to be implemented, and how your identity will impact your long term success. We developed this checklist as a resource to help you develop a strategy as you prepare. You may be starting your web design process from scratch, implementing a complete redesign for your company, or just changing up your current site. Regardless of where you are at in this check you will learn the
6 KEY COMPONENTS FOR BRANDING AND BUILDING YOUR WEBSITE
- Define Your Website Goal: What is main purpose of your site?
- Define Success: How are you going to measure what success looks like?
- Define Your Audience: Who is the your target audience and how will that inform your web design?
- Define Your Brand: How do you want to position your brand online?
- Define Your Situation: What are the obstacles to make your web design plan a reality?
- Define Your Process: Now that you have a strategy how are you going to go about implementing it?
To download this free checklist, simply fill out the form to the right.