The benefits and risk of doing lead generation for your business are pretty straightforward. Marketing results are not something we can guarantee, but we can create environments of micro-channel testing to see if there are opportunities for traction. By taking this type of approach to lead generation, we mitigate the risk as much as possible to prove out the lead generation model.
Here are a few benefits and risks that are always associated with lead generation services:
- Like any form of marketing, it can be easy to just waste a budget without gaining noticeable, measurable results.
- There can be holes within the sales process that allow leads to not be followed up properly.
- You can spend a whole lot of money doing lead generation and have no results if you don’t know what you are doing. For example keywords such as “Denver Personal Injury Lawyer” or “Los Angeles Drug Rehab” can be easily over $30+ cost per click (CPC).
- You can determine exactly how much it costs to acquire a customer and have the ability to accurately forecast your company’s marketing and sales.
- Lead generation moves quickly as you can start seeing results within the first 45 days.
- Creating a scalable marketing model that creates predictability is what can truly help a business accomplish their growth goals.
If you are thinking about lead generation for your company, here are a few questions to ask:
- Is your service/product researched online?
- Are people currently purchasing it online?
- Is this a high cost item (example: consulting~$1,000+) or a small cost item (example: book~$5)?High-cost items are easier to justify the cost for lead generation services.
- Are you currently running or have run a paid search campaign?
If you answered “Yes!” to three out of these four questions, then we would love to talk with you.